Xender For PC Windows 10/ 8/ 7/ XP Offline Installer:
Xender for PC Windows 10 Offline installer free download is available here. Xender app uses local wifi to transfer files between two devices. Officially it’s available for Android, iOS and Windows Phone. However here you will learn how you can download & install Xender on PC for Windows. Here I have also written about how to use xender on PC without downloading any software, keep reading the entire article to learn more in detail. Free Download Xender for Windows allows you to share files between up to 4 multiple devices at a time.
Xender For PC Function Overview:
Xender for PC free download works on devices connected to same wifi network. However, it uses your local wifi network so that no data charges will be applied. Xender can correctly create a temporary wifi hotspot for your mobile and PC, and it lets you share data files with your PC and mobile. Download Xender for PC offline installer is one of the most popular Android apps available on the play store for data sharing. They still don’t have any PC version available. So officially you can’t download xender for PC. But, there’s no need to feel worried about it, there is a workaround to download and install the Xender App on your Window PC. You may also like to download Root Explorer Patched Apk free from here.
Fre Download Xender for PC Latest:
If you need an efficient Windows file sharing application, then follow the step by step guide below and understand how to download Xender for PC. As there is no Xender PC version available we have to install the Android version of Xender on the PC using the Android Emulator software.
- Step 1: First of all, you need to download any of the following Android emulators like BlueStacks or Andy on your PC. Download the software from below given link and install on your computer by following the on-screen instruction. Next, go to the step2 accordingly.
- Step 2: Now please download Xender app from the link given below. After downloading finishes move to the next step 3 (it is very easy) process.
- Step 3: Open downloaded Xender app setup file with Emulator which you have already installed on your PC. Install the app on your system.
- Step 4: Now it is ready to use. Just launch the app and enjoy.
How To Use Xender for PC without Downloading Any Emulator:
There is another way to use Xender for PC without installing it on your PC. You just need to follow step by step. Xender provides a web-based interface for data transferring available online on their website. If you don’t want to download apps like blue stacks, then it is available to use for the purpose.
- Step 1: First all of all you need to connect both devices to the same wifi network available near you. Please note that the method works only with the latest version installed on your phone.
- Step 2: Now open the Xender app and click on the Send (green) button. Afterward, you have to click on the “Connect to PC” button.
- Step 3: Open any browser on your computer and type the IP Address you see there on your mobile screen app. Next, you have to accept the ‘connection to your PC’ on your phone.
- Step 4: Now you will see the Xender desktop interface. Through the browser tabs to share files from between your PC and phone. It is very easy and user-friendly as you need just to drag n drop files into the browser window.
Xender For PC Desktop interface:
Xender is very popular and most downloaded app in the market. You can see it in top free apps on all app stores. Xender allows you to share files in excellent speed without interruptions. I hope you all like this detailed article about downloading and using of Xender for PC, Laptop, and phone. You can get below given downloading links by like on social buttons of Facebook and Google plus. Moreover, if you feel any issue regarding this application, please feel free to comment below and let us know your thoughts via emails.
Download Links Given Below Here:
Download Xender on iOS(17.2 MB) [apple istore link]